One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
That's a great Hurricane Vader you've got there. Looks like he's changed the way he makes the gloves and found a new ANH dome since I bought mine from him. I love it to pieces - to think I've come close to selling it in the past! I'm glad the offers never fell through, because I would've seriously regretted it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Vader looks very good and no doubt he's big enough for your set. Details MoFo. Who made it, what parts were used, where did you get the carbonite Han, etc?
The great Hurricane (Glenn Arnold) made it. He think he's a member over here as well, but he also hangs out at the Sideshowfreaks-forum.
The carbonite Han was custom-made by an artist friend of mine...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Very nice! Hurricane is the Vader Master. He's a a total Mastervader :nanana

Are those actual clear glass lenses or just molded in on the sculpt & painted? Either way, they look amazing.

I've always been curious on the prices of these Vaders. I know a ton of people own them.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice Vader from Hurricane and he indeed looks huge from the set. Anyway, got mine from Medicom which consider much short though. Oh well,.....perhaps I should consider sell out the Med and purchase SS later.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Nice Vader from Hurricane and he indeed looks huge from the set. Anyway, got mine from Medicom which consider much short though. Oh well,.....perhaps I should consider sell out the Med and purchase SS later.
It's like Nike...

"Just Do It"

:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.