One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there I was, in the House of Hardcase. A most gracious host. He kindly offers to show us mere peasants his collection. And nearly kills us with it's uber greatness! He had this one figure that really stood out. And I was inspired to create my own using the same headsculpt (which he kindly supplied). Here is what I came up with. His callsign is Stryfe.
Here he is in "staging" mode:

Here he is with "Grace", his double barreled shotgun:

Here he is with "Stephanie", his tricked out M4:

And here he is with "Tit" and "Tat", his dual MP7 PDW's:

Stryfe also carries 3 pistols. One M1911 with Taclight on his right thigh. Two Sig P226, one under each arm in his shoulder rig. Ammo is in 2 pouches on his back.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice job Laurie. I dig the shotgun and the knives. I hope Clay explained that Monster Hunters are like potato chips… You can’t just have one. He needs back up, so you better get to bashing.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, thanks a lot guys. I apprciate the kind words.
Conan, the shotgun is from Sideshow toys Vampire Spike figure.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
You have the "Monster/Demon Hunter Sickness" - we believe Clay is Patient Zero. Your figure exhibits the classic characteristics. All you need now is a big sheath knife like Tim Thomerson carried in Volunteers. His character John Reynolds talked to his knife, and called it "Mike".

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave70b said:
Nice job Laurie. I dig the shotgun and the knives. I hope Clay explained that Monster Hunters are like potato chips… You can't just have one. He needs back up, so you better get to bashing.
I already have his backup start Dave70b.

Rogue trooper, those knives are from Sideshow Toys Jinx figure from the James Bond line. I custom made the leg rig though.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Very cool!! Plenty of heat and bling to boot!!

I want to see more of that dio in background though...

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some more high praise! Wow, thanks Warlaord, mgbb, Grizzerr and prvtnoclass. I appreciate the kind words.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.