One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Havent posted in awhile but finished my modifications on my littlebird. I added a whole new instrument panel, seat harnesses, gatling guns, completely took apart and reassembled the rocket pods and modified the rotor. I am still waiting on the collective and changing out the control handles. Thanks for looking 🤗🤗 Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Headlamp
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Trunk
Automotive lighting Automotive design Tints and shades Vehicle door Motor vehicle
Aircraft Vehicle Airplane Propeller Aerospace manufacturer
Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Automotive mirror Motor vehicle

Attachments

· I've been Minimoyzed
14,304 Posts
Very tasteful upgrades. :thumb You've made it look like a real one is supposed to be this way. Well done on the straps, cables and paint highlights. I really like the rocket warheads in the pods, and the wiring harnesses out to the guns and pods. Pretty awesome, thanks for sharing.

I have a ton of actual Little Bird reference pictures, and different models, and I haven't seen one like this yet, but I like how you kept it looking like a proper Little Bird. The instrument panel is more like an OH-6 or MD-500 (out of the Police or Rescue version?) The closest military version that would have it is the Israeli MD-500 Defender with the TOW missiles. Next closest would be the AH-6M MELB with the glass cockpit, but that is a completely different instrument package.

· wave man TDY staff
41,730 Posts
Beautimous modifications, Jwoo1, 21C's great helo done up proper. The busy cabin and lethal weapons package are outstanding.

· volunteercontentprovider
2,832 Posts
Excellent work!! I love all your upgrades. What a difference those straps make to the cockpit seat. Looks 1:1. I have one of these mostly finished but the project got stalled. This inspires me to get back to it. :)

Quick question: where did you get the fire extinguisher? It's a beauty.

· One Sixth Striker
1,010 Posts
you have a list on where you bought or made all the upgrades? like the control panel, fire extinguisher ect?
Here you go:

PATCHES OF PRIDE - 1/6th scale Littlebird Helicopter Decal Sets
PATCHES OF PRIDE - 1/6th scale Littlebird Helicopter Cockpit Converison Kit
PATCHES OF PRIDE - 1/6th scale Littlebird Helicopter Instrument Panel Decals

I got the sets but have yet to find time to upgrade my Little Bird. This thread has inspired me to get off my ass and do the same =D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.