One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thank LTNKZN for the realization of my uniform and Nikolas Nikki Triantafillou, for the revolver GP 9mm of FN and the beautiful base.
Who does not dream of having his mini-me in his showcase !! I would say it's done.
For me it's more than a simple figure, it's my career after 33 years of service for my country.

" A JAMAIS J'Y CROIS "

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I'll admit that I thought the Belgian pattern was one I never thought I would see so ably executed. This is outstanding, compliments to your fellow "conspirators", and to you! Congratulations on such a full career of service, as well.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
This is how the Hasbro version should have looked.

Beautifully executed and an amazing work of art.

You should be very proud of both the figure and your career in the service of your country. Sharp salute to you sir.

·
1:6 OSW member
508 Posts
It's a beautiful figure and I admit a mini-me is one of the most valuable collections everyone dreams to own. Very well done. Congrats my friend.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful work! Wow!
Thanks GubernaorFan glad that it pleases you

CV

beautiful work indeed! I would love to have several Belgian uniforms like that in my collection!!
THANK YOU lurpdog I am busy looking with a friend to make some uniforms i love you

CV

This looks the business. So very well done. Love it.
THANKS FirefighterUK

CV

Excellent work and I love that base.

And I salute your service to your country!
Thank you Doug, it's a pleasure, I hope to have finished as planned in 4 years if the government does not change its mind by the

CV

I'll admit that I thought the Belgian pattern was one I never thought I would see so ably executed. This is outstanding, compliments to your fellow "conspirators", and to you! Congratulations on such a full career of service, as well.
Thanks pukigdog, it's been 2 years since I wanted to leave a Belgian but you know every time you leave on other things but here it is done and it will not be the last

CV

It´s a impressive "mini-you", congrats my friend!!!!
Thank you good friend Luis, and thank you for your Book it will have a very beautiful place in my Library

CV

This is how the Hasbro version should have looked.

Beautifully executed and an amazing work of art.

You should be very proud of both the figure and your career in the service of your country. Sharp salute to you sir.
Thank you PitViper for your comment it makes me very happy

CV

It's a beautiful figure and I admit a mini-me is one of the most valuable collections everyone dreams to own. Very well done. Congrats my friend.
Thank you my friend Jily, yes I think it's great and I wish everyone has his mini in your window

CV

Awesome figure and base
Thanks Hammer's Africaners

CV

1st! Thank you for your service.

Now, excellent work on your mini me build.
Thank you my friend

CV

Nicely done Carlos!!!!

Who sculpted the head for you?

Cya,
Hankster
Thank you for your comment my friend, not my head but that Brad Pitt, here I wanted to represent my mini me but in the Belgian outfit

CV

·
WWII Guy
1,418 Posts
I see it now that you said that but the way you've done it up it really resembles your "look".

Spectacular work!

Cya
Hankster

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
wow. awesome bro. The Belgian Commando has create a 1/6th self portraiture of himself!! How cool is that. Fantastic my friend!

namaste
Miguel

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see it now that you said that but the way you've done it up it really resembles your "look".

Spectacular work!

Cya
Hankster
Thanks my friend

CV

Great work! :thumb Looks just like you!
Thanks Canuck

CV

Congrats on your long career. That's an excellent mini-me!
Thank you Spyder

CV

Whoa! Is that the Hasbro FN FNC? That looks really nice. :thumb
I had to modify a few things to have the exact FNC as mine

Thanks Shogun85

CV

wow. awesome bro. The Belgian Commando has create a 1/6th self portraiture of himself!! How cool is that. Fantastic my friend!

namaste
Miguel
Thanks Bro Always a great pleasure to read you

Namaste

CV

·
delusional
1,715 Posts
Thanks for your service. I had the pleasure of living in Belgium for almost a year a long time ago. Best beer in the world. Your mini-me is perfect.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts