One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Master of the Iron Horse
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing a lot of marine stuff lately and thats all fine and dandy but we need more and heres my list.

Weapons
SMAW
Javlin
M32
60mm mortar
81mm mortar
SAW with shorty barrel and M4 style stock
M1014(I know hot toys has one but we need more!)
M16A4s(where have they all gone?)
MK 19

Equipment/Clothing
Molle packs(both assault and main pack)
Digi gortex
shooting gloves(not the nomex ones but the ones we wear when its cold out since we're not allowed to put our hands in our pockets)
Green tees(come on now)
Desert/Woodland cammies(I cant find anything anymore)

And this would be the ultimate, a 7 ton truck, the best vehicle the marine corps has ever bought. Sadly no one will ever make one. :cry but a guy can dream.

Feel free to add anything else.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
1. A good quality - accurate in pattern and colour - arid marpat uniform!
2. Coyote Brown MOLLE FLC and pouches - a complete set please!
3. Small arms - M16A4 with RCO, M249 SAW with M4-style stock!
4. Current issue marpat rucksacks??
5. TEMPERATE MARPAT BOONIE!!!

6. DiD should make WW2 Marine figure with a functionally reversable set of "frog skin" green/brown camo utilities and a complete M1941 pack system!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Weapons
SMAW - Done by Hasbro, they need to make more in a weapons set
Javelin - As above
M32 - Maybe Zacca will do a second set of bloopers, and include the M32
60mm mortar
81mm mortar - Also done by Hasbro, see above
SAW with shorty barrel and M4 style stock
M1014(I know hot toys has one but we need more!) -Also done by DML
M16A4s(where have they all gone?)
MK 19 - Beautifully done by 21C, they need to release more

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Waal I must be old but I would like
M16A1 (not readily available)
M1 helmet with woodland cover and foliage band
Woodland utilities with straight and slant pockets
M65 utilities
woodland M65 field jacket
WW2 style dress blues
photo etch black enlisted rank chevrons
T-10 parachute with dial of death quick release box
leaf pattern utility cover
Vietnam era flying suits
accurate wooly pully sweater
PRC-75 radio
PRC-41 HF radio
TA-312 field phone
Probably more that I can't remeber

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Look at it this way Top, now you're a confirmed member of the latest incarnation of the Old Breed. I believe we just may see some of the stuff on your list, Alan at TS is pretty gung ho about doing what has been left undone. All we have to do is stay above room temp a while longer....

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
I remember the famous saying, "First there was the Old Corps, then there was the New Breed-now there's this god**mn thing"
The kids in my platoon used to ask me , "Did you fight on the side of the North or the South in the Civil War ??" Or " How did you get the dinosaur to do what you wanted it to do ?"

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
YGPM

Maybe some of the guys hooked up with Joe collectors would have some leads. As for 21C stuff, it seems like a matter of lucking onto stuff sitting on shelves in little shops here and there.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
ROFL USMCRTOP, I've heard the civil war one before but the dinosaur one cracked me up so badly that I have three people looking at me funny right now and my face is still stuck in a goofy half smile half laugh.

Is this the M1014? If so, you could ask Azteca if he still has one laying around. I think he had a couple the last time he listed his HT stocks.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Those SMAW and Mk19 are beauties PD.

My wishlist.. basically helps me finish my bashes :p I've been gathering parts for 3 years now, but I barely have 2 done. Part of it is my fixation with making custom HS for them, but thats not really an excuse, since they don't have much more than cammies anyway.

My wish list is actually pretty similar to what you're hoping for, and everything on there is actually what I'd want.

I'd like:

Whatever Radio it is that the Platoon Radioman would be carrying in his rucksack, which has a whip antenna and a telephone style handset.

The Issued ruck/assault pack that comes in arid and woodland marpat with the pals webbing running all along the back. I think Justin G and I are on the same page with this one.

Definitely RCOs, they're a pain to make :p

More BBi Marpat, cut to be longer and baggier :D I'll settle for these, I like them enough, though the twill-like material is really heavy and doesn't sit/drape well.

More HT USMC in Fallujah LWHelmets in Arid Marpat.

Coyote Tan shooting gloves, balaclavas, and microfleece caps, but in thinner, scale looking materials. Actually, the Saturday Toys set covers a lot of your list if you can get a set of it. I'm currently trading mine away but I know I'll regret it later.

USMC FROG MCCUU, at least the undershirt, its like the one the Army uses now, based from the Crye long sleeved shirt.

The sling pouch that SAW gunners use to carry around spare barrels. I saw it in a picture once.

Zacca made a Javelin also, but I don't know how the quality or detailing is on it. I saw it for sale from a member in open market, but the price kept me away without knowing its merits, or lack there of.

The 7 ton truck is a good dream. I remember a friend of mine posted a teaser from some manufacturer for that truck, and it looked AWESOME, but I'm sure it'd be hefty in size and price. You could probably contact OCBubba, he and his pa make WW2 deuce and a halves, so maybe they could modify or design one for you.

I want to build a Cougar HE 6x6 MRAP vehicle, but I'm having trouble with measurements right now.

My insane wishlist however, is a reinforced USMC Rifle Platoon with attachments and M114s for them to ride in :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.