One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I want to say is, thank you UPS for carefully handling my package. Especially taking it out of it's plastic wrap and shipping box along with 90% of it's contents. I really think if you don't have it, then nobody can steal anything. And if they did, then they could have just taken what they wanted and continue to ship the rest to it's destination. I'm sure it looks just like it does on the pitcher

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow… that is insane. Seems you should claim that against the carrier. Is it from a retailer or Ebay? Where was it shipped from?

Terrible to see to such a great figure.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow… that is insane. Seems you should claim that against the carrier. Is it from a retailer or Ebay? Where was it shipped from?

Terrible to see to such a great figure.

The first package and this package was sent right from Sideshow. This first package never showed up. I made a claim with UPS then Sideshow sent another. I asked them to send it by FedEx then Sideshow send it UPS again. Now Sideshow sent me a return label and they'll will hopefully send me another.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So yesterday I finally got a full boxed mandalorian deluxe. Going through the UPS Riverside Ca hub or UPS Goodyear Az hub have lost my trust completely. Sideshow collectibles have gone out of their way to make sure I got what I paid for.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Holy $#@t that‘s disgusting. I’d be escalating this up the UPS corporate ladder and making sure scumbag [email protected]#$wads get fired and prosecuted. It would also help if the cheap a-holes at Sideshow would start double boxing stuff to prevent not only damage, but the contents weren’t clearly marked for every thieving piece of trash to see.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy $#@t that‘s disgusting. I’d be escalating this up the UPS corporate ladder and making sure scumbag [email protected]#$wads get fired and prosecuted. It would also help if the cheap a-holes at Sideshow would start double boxing stuff to prevent not only damage, but the contents weren’t clearly marked for every thieving piece of trash to see.
I spoken directly to a ton of people at UPS however, UPS is on a whole different realm of reality. All they care about is the positive. They, in fact ignore the negative. But SS did do their part and shipped my third Mando through FedEx and within one day it arrived all in one peace. When I order from SS again it'll be delivered by FedEx. I did ask if they could send through the Post Office but they don't use them. I said, Well If I ran a large company, I would have a option for a company that invented delivering parcels. Using horses in the begging. But, they like UPS & FedEx.
SS did make it right. And they did get my Mandalorian out to my door step. That's what counts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts