One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Now that's a cool operator. Is that rifle sling original from HT seems to me like you've changed it ----to a more realistic colour or is it from your lightsource?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now that's a cool operator. Is that rifle sling original from HT seems to me like you've changed it ----to a more realistic colour or is it from your lightsource?
Hi kenneth aka my southern 'Sifoo'...i did change the sling,got bout 6feet of those from GSTG... :b

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very nice, Ivan. Also led me to have a look for PASKAL online. Real hard-corps types, it seems, and very well trained.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thks saw249man for dropping by :)

Very nice, Ivan. Also led me to have a look for PASKAL online. Real hard-corps types, it seems, and very well trained.
Yeah...they look the business but sadly from wht i gather so far, our local SF boys are under budgeted. Lots of hand me down equipments from Seals.

They are doing better now as our MINDEF announced recently a increase of funds for our SF's branches.Majority of it goes into upgrading their PIPS from lvl 2/3 to lvl 4.

Here's some ref pics i got from our local magazine 'Perajurit' aka 'Soldier':thumb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.