One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well....I just got back from the show and decided I would post a few quick pics of my haul.

I would like to thank Kozin, espeically, for putting on these shows for us numerous times a year. I also want to thank the vendors (Especially you Alexei!) For bringing all of their awsome 1/6 stuff each time.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow! Very nice haul Shaun!! Ive always been tempted to pic up a HT fig, one of these days...
Very cool, have fun and hope you will post some pics once you get a chance to get them out of the boxes :thumb
-mike-

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dropped somewhere around $400 in the end....And surprisingly, the Ranger was only $80. Not sure what I'm going to do with him at this point though...I'll have to post some pics once I get them all ready.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I also want to thank Alexei. I gave him all my money. I got an ACE seal, a Hot Toys CIA Commando, and alot of loose parts. Wish I had more time and money. Would have loved to grab the new SS saw gunner and the hot toys PMC

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.