One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EMT
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad is the one who got me into 1/6th way back in 1991-ish so this year I repayed him by building him a Custom Jeep Stretcher Carrier. All the research I did on these led me to believe this was a field modification and were made using available materials in the case here: metal. The Metal I used was scrap from a job a friend of mine did and him and I welded it together. it fits a little weird but i'm working on bending it to fit better.

the jeep was, in a previous life, a $9.99 Hasbro SAS Desert Jeep I got at target years ago and sat in my attic.The figures are wearing DML M41 Jackets, Helmets and Gear, DiD HBT Uniforms and Leggings, Newline Miniatures boots.

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Depending on what part of Lynn your Dad lives in, he might need one of those medics!! LOL Just kidding...I grew up in Lynn. Seriously, that's a great jeep, and I'm sure your Dad appreciated such a great gift for Father's Day!!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Supa cool man.. I know you put a lot into it. I think the best gifts are those that allow you to give a little part of you. Like the old addage "long journy" The labor and love that went into it, is part of the gift.... Beautiful man...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.