One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. As mentioned in the title. - my first seamless figure just arrived. - and she's big!

I went for an S19B for a Mara Jade kitbash thinking the medium breast sized figure might be a better fit for the outfit but....

She's big. By which I mean the figure is also taller than I expected. The other female figures I have are all a fair bit smaller. Indeed the body previously used for this kit bash was a parted out Hot Toys Scarlet Witch.

Nice figure though and avoiding the heavier body types was clearly a good idea but damn. Poor Like Skywalker. He's so short already himself he's gonna look a bit silly next to Mara!

·
Registered
842 Posts
If I recall, Mara Jade's outfit mostly covers her body except her arms. You could use a Poptoys 'seamless' jointed body or one of Very Cool 'Seamless' jointed bodies if you want to pose permanent action poses and they are a touch shorter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed you recall correctly. Now I have had some hands on with the TbLeague I think I'm going to stick with it. There is a degree of articulation in the hip that's not possible with regular bodies and allows for more natural poses.

Now I've just got to learn a way to wriggle the figure into the PU leather outfit

·
Registered
800 Posts
That has always been my biggest complaint on the Phicens,they are all amazons! I model Ww2 and there just weren't that many five ten inch women running around back then,I bought a couple of the smaller stature Phicens but finding heads that work is really hard,but it's all fun.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah I like 1/6 Phicen, they are pretty cool. Would be nice if they had more varying sizes or colors but I guess that would make clothes and kit bashing rougher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts