One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually only collect HT predator/ aliens lines. Yesterday i got my SS CIA SOG field operator figure and it is top [email protected] Definitely my favourite figure so far.

Assembling this figure was so much fun. The level of detail is insane...zippers on all the pouches/packs!?!?!?:jawdrop. His gloves were a pain in the ass to get on. And that m4!

Good bye Sci-fi, hello military:jump4joy

Please forgive my terrible photographic skills.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I put him together looksing at the official prototype figure pics, and there were plenty on this figure:lol. but whats got me going is there so many possibilities with this line. I can use parts from other figures and mix up accessories to get the look i want:clap

·
Registered
743 Posts
Looks great. I definately like the desert camo M4 and OD green shirt better than the exclusive version. Sling looks nice, too. Congrats on the purchase.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
just wait until the bash bug bites, and you begin to get the sweats when you look at the ebay offering, thinking, "man, I can do that better"... you are hooked in the world of details, tiny patches, and super glue....

"welcome to my nightmare, I think your gonna like it here...":eek:verkill

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wait until the bash bug bites, and you begin to get the sweats when you look at the ebay offering, thinking, "man, I can do that better"... you are hooked in the world of details, tiny patches, and super glue....

"welcome to my nightmare, I think your gonna like it here...":eek:verkill
Yep ive already got that bug... been scoring ebay items for the past few days before i recieved this figure..thinking what improvements i could make to it.. :lol
I d like to get some pants that arent so baggy and some different tan leather shoes. I ordered a ACE mk-1 body to switch for this figure as well:jump4joy

·
Black Helo Squad
292 Posts
Yep ive already got that bug... been scoring ebay items for the past few days before i recieved this figure..thinking what improvements i could make to it.. :lol
I d like to get some pants that arent so baggy and some different tan leather shoes. I ordered a ACE mk-1 body to switch for this figure as well:jump4joy
lol yea I've spent about $65 on ebay items in the past 3 days for this new bash :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.