One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
My name is Jade
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! :)

I'm new to this forum. (This is actually my second time posting this thread. There was some glitch earlier.)

So far, I've seen many great bashes here and I look forward to learning from all of you.

Here's my first figure - HT 'At World's End' Jack Sparrow! :) It's nothing new to you guys, but I thought I'd share since it's my first fig. :)

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Welcome aboard Isis, that is a great fig to start your collection with. Welcome to the obsession, this site has much to offer.

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
welcome aboard luv...

Hope you don't get too much hassle from the amateur Romeo's on here ;)

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Ah yes Capin Jack Sparra! Great figure, the danger is that that particular figure is quite a high benchmark in my opinion, others will pale in comparison. Hence the obsession will begin with customising figures to make them better and Hot Toys are bringing out a new, better Sparrow and so the vicious cycle begins. The asylum indeed. Enjoy! Oh and welcome.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Azteca

ha ha once you buy one you cant stop buying you are now into a 1/6 scale de-mention please close your eyes and count to 10 open your eyes now you are now a 1/6 scale junkie enjoy your figure and welcome i am new here too by the way cute pic

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
welcome welcome! Is that you in person in that 2 pictures? what are you doing with mandollies? :lol
Well, the stereotype of this hobby is only for men... sexist remarks I know :p
Cool to have you around and make sure this is not 三分钟热度ok? :lol

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Welcome Aboard Isis! Yikes, starting in the hobby and already your first figure is a HT figure. At least that sounds like staying power ;)
From your posts around the forum already, I can see you'll be a great addition to the OSW, with your delightful and spirited posts so far. Enjoy your stay, and hope to see your first bash[es] soon!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.