One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my first custom & diorama.... the Thief

the Thief
Driven by desire & purpose, she joins your quest if not only to enrich herself. But caution, like a cat she lurks
in the cover of cloak, shadows and darkness to fulfill her objective. Skilled in seduction, sword, and thievery she
is anything that she appears.......

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
She looks great!

Please take more pictures to post/share. If inclined, a little back story on her would be appreciated.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
the scene looks good, and perhaps because of the theme... i get an elder scrolls vibe. killed thieves like her before (albeit well dressed men) in skyrim. one i encountered near Riften. also, i agree with Chung, more pics please.

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
I think she's just annoyed someone nicked her warm winter clothes! :lol

I love the lighting/diorama combo - it looks nicely chilly and atmospheric!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the Thief... continued

the Thief
Driven by desire & purpose, she joins your quest if not only to enrich herself. But caution, like a cat she lurks
in the cover of cloak, shadows and darkness to fulfill her objective. Skilled in seduction, sword, and thievery she
is anything that she appears.......

Here's a few more.......

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. I try to use LED lighting to add ambiance/effect. I definitely think it adds to the diorama display.

I am currently working on 3 additional 1/6 dioramas albeit smaller in display case size for the following themes:

1 Electro vs Mercy Dante comic book/apocolypic theme

2 Demon Huntress hellish/volcanic theme

3 Related theme to my above/original LOTR/DragonAge theme - Elf fighter in the woods

1 - 17 of 17 Posts