One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this one about two years ago. I prefer using Gijoe bodies because their more durable but you cant find these ones anymore.Sorry for the pics being sideways

SOTW: SWD Goggles
Rubber Laced boots
BBI:Freedom Force Delta force Desert Uniform
Freedom Force Delta force M4 w/silencer (M203 glued on from Gijoe)
Tactical vest from "Sniper"
Headset from "Sniper"

Dragon: Black Bavaclava Navy Seal "Steve"
IR light from "Gil"
21st:Belt with Holster w/ MK23 and Mag pouches

Gijoe: Hispanic body
Knee pads

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Very nice - I really like that headset ( uinique look - works really well with the bash ) Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Great bash! I'm with you on the GI Joe bodies. They're my favorite to use, too. Check out "Justice Fighters". They have some great deals on a few carded figures, and they seem to get new stock on these from time to time. Very nice people to deal with.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
38oliver said:
Great bash! I'm with you on the GI Joe bodies. They're my favorite to use, too. Check out "Justice Fighters". They have some great deals on a few carded figures, and they seem to get new stock on these from time to time. Very nice people to deal with.
I meant the fully poseable bodies in the boxed sets you cant find them anymore the last one i got was the modern day Royal Marine Commando and that was about two three years now. I miss gijoe :fit :fit :fit

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Daniel Prado said:
I meant the fully poseable bodies in the boxed sets you cant find them anymore the last one i got was the modern day Royal Marine Commando and that was about two three years now. I miss gijoe :fit :fit :fit
Ahhh, you mean the super-articulated body that came out near the end of the Classic Collection run. Too true. Those were amazing. I only managed to get a very few of those myself. The rest are the basic full articulation that dominated most of the Classic Collection run, but they're good squad builders.

One can always hold out hope of the SA Joe body's return. The tooling must still exist because Hasbro has been using that body for their Joe convention limited edition figures. They basically use the SA body with a newly adapted vintage styled fuzzy hair & bearded head, which fits on the newer SA neck post. It makes for a wicked super articulated Adventurer. Too bad the price point on these extremely limited runs is insane. If only Hasbro had put this idea type into a wider production run for public consumption ... and not through a messed up Walmart distribution deal ... but I digress. :eek:(

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
38oliver said:
Ahhh, you mean the super-articulated body that came out near the end of the Classic Collection run. Too true. Those were amazing. I only managed to get a very few of those myself. The rest are the basic full articulation that dominated most of the Classic Collection run, but they're good squad builders.

One can always hold out hope of the SA Joe body's return. The tooling must still exist because Hasbro has been using that body for their Joe convention limited edition figures. They basically use the SA body with a newly adapted vintage styled fuzzy hair & bearded head, which fits on the newer SA neck post. It makes for a wicked super articulated Adventurer. Too bad the price point on these extremely limited runs is insane. If only Hasbro had put this idea type into a wider production run for public consumption ... and not through a messed up Walmart distribution deal ... but I digress. :eek:(
Wal-mart is where i got most of them sadly toysrus had alot of them though. The marines collection is what i was waiting for i only got the marine paratrooper and i think that was the only one they made for that collection that was distributed.I was hoping to get the marine recon with the UAV but it never showed

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice work there.
I didn`t even know Hasbro did the SA with gloved articulated hands,nice touch on their part.

The bash itself is as said already,rather nice & old school indeed.
There have been many others like this though each one (inc this one) has managed to keep their own identity,with some little extra piece the others didn`t have.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
panzerjaeger said:
Nice work there.
I didn`t even know Hasbro did the SA with gloved articulated hands,nice touch on their part.

The bash itself is as said already,rather nice & old school indeed.
There have been many others like this though each one (inc this one) has managed to keep their own identity,with some little extra piece the others didn`t have.
Navy Seal and SOF collections had the gloved articulated hands they are a nice touch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.