One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the late reveal but I've been really busy building projects in tandem so even though I was getting plenty done I wasn't getting anything finished! Anyway, here he is at last, I hope you like him. The build thread his here if you want to check out how parts were made, detail pics or even how they work:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...-19-14-scratch-built-real-feather-arrows.html

I decided to raid my parts boxes for the third installment of the "cross time vortex" IM theme I started. I fancy that War Machine would try to follow and find Tony but lacking Stark's genius he'd initially end up in the wrong time and wrong part of the world (1300's Britain) until he could find the wizard Merlin to correct his time and space vectors for his next vortex jump because as we all know thanks to Stargate : Merlin is actually a time and space traveling alien! This of course completely explains why War Machine will be decked out in a mixture of 1300 European knight's armour as well as late Samurai period Japanese and Chinese armour with weapons that have been tweaked by Iron Man in his secret forge he made in Mount Fugi. Absolutely plausible back story.

All comments welcome as usual, cheers!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
excellent:bravo

P.S. I don't know why, but after watching your pics I have a need to hear heavy metal.:lol

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Cracking work as always mate :)

·
Watching
894 Posts
Awesome work as usual, all these parts come together really nicely. It's always great to see somebody use their imagination like this.

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just love your creations...I guess this is Mark 0.
Thank you very much! Perhaps the Mark-MCCC(minus 1300)? Sounds like a motorcycle club! :lol

Wow! Great work! So much details... *thump up*
Cheers Karotte!

Thanks Broadshore!

Brilliant!

CHEERS!
Thanks Roger, much appreciated!

Wow. Love the tons of detail you put into it.
Cheers! I guess that's what took most of the time.

excellent:bravo

P.S. I don't know why, but after watching your pics I have a need to hear heavy metal.:lol
Hehe! Yeah he's quite heavy metal fantasy album art isn't he? Like something on a Manowar or Judas Priest cover. My 1980's heavy metal Destro is up next, I just need to take pics etc...

Cracking work as always mate :)
Thanks! He suits your member name very well too! ;)

Very nice. Awsome Idea, and execution! Just beautiful! Great job!
Thank you very much Dave!

intense! love all the weapons and the saw-tooth edged shield!
Cheers, though I'd take the "your shield is a weapon" to the next level.

Awesome work as usual, all these parts come together really nicely. It's always great to see somebody use their imagination like this.
Thank you so much Warden!

·
SPQR
837 Posts
He's done at last!I was starting to wonder where you'd been and how he was going.He really is a marvel to say the least[no pun intended].I love the fact that he's so heavily kitted out yet it all has a purpose and doesn't make him look overloaded or clunky.
Your hard work and continual experimentation has really paid off,i've really enjoyed following the processes on this Figure.
You've created something very unique Chop,congrats!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I knew you'd keep tweaking on this until it was "just so." I was right and "just so" is damn near perfect.

Great work, my friend.

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whichever side he's on is gonna win the war. :thumb
:lol Thanks JackMan!

He's done at last!I was starting to wonder where you'd been and how he was going.He really is a marvel to say the least[no pun intended].I love the fact that he's so heavily kitted out yet it all has a purpose and doesn't make him look overloaded or clunky.
Your hard work and continual experimentation has really paid off,i've really enjoyed following the processes on this Figure.
You've created something very unique Chop,congrats!
Thank you so much for all your support Efbee!:thanks

I knew you'd keep tweaking on this until it was "just so." I was right and "just so" is damn near perfect.

Great work, my friend.
Hehe, thank you sir! Yup after a very quick general build he did drift off into the realm of fussing and fiddling...:lol

Amazing Figure and Pictures !
Thank you very much Ephiane!

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts