One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally managed to get some better photos of my new figures and my kitbashes. Tell me what you guys think.

There are my recent kitbashes and stuf I put together.

Pics of my new shelf for my figures. You can see Detective Chow, Leon and Micheal Chan G4 there too as well as all my other figs I collected so far.

Fell free to aks if you have any questions, hope ya enjoy the photos.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Very nice bashes - and a good selection of figures. I like that you have the figures in interactive posing in that last pic. I am in the process of redoing my shelf arrangement and that gives me some ideas.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, the 2 action mans are very unmodefied. The one in the flight suit is as he came, actually the flightsuit is from a unifrom pack back then. The other Action Man with you see only wears a green helmet with NVG. I plan to give him a diffrent Woodland pant and some load bering equitment as well. No idea if I replace the boots, because I´m not sure if any other boots might fit his feet anyway.

There is one kitbashed ction man you didnt saw yet, he is standing on my desk. Gave him a Woodland trouser, a web belt with canteen, a shoulder pouch with stick greandes, a Shotgun hanging on his back and a AK47 in his hand. No idea what he is supposed to be, just did it for fun.

But actually, most of the figures are modefied with additons, like Leon, who is armed with a Benlli shotgun and a Flamethrower, or the soldiers in the desrt gear: the 82nd Airbrone soldier got a webbelt from me with M9 pistol holster and stuff, the PB Hispanic PB is a complete kitbash, the Delta soldier got a gren beret from me and some radio. I also replaced his holster because the old one broke apart and now he has a M9.

Detective Chow is also armed with a shotty, he didnt had one ad Micheal Chan has a M9 he normally dosent have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.