One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My red and black PewPewGun 2 pack arrived the other day so thought I would do a group shot of my robots together:
IMG_1037 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

As a bonus, my recent Iron Man acquisitions (the mk15 'Sneaky' was the only one I found after 3 days scouring stores in HK, and was the display model in Toyhunters window, the last one they had).
IMG_6030 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

And as another bonus, my wife's Gundam beargguy collection:
IMG_1039 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! I am having Age of Ultron flashbacks. And I love Chappie. Didn't know they made an action figure (or did you make it yourself)? So do you think your droids would be able to take down your wife's bears? Better not answer that...
Threezero made Chappie in normal and exclusive versions. Good figure, just handle with care (very complex design, too fragile for rough handlers).

As for a fight: The bears would use their cuteness to disarm the droids (that is how my wife fights lol)

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
These are not the droids I was looking for! :lol Seriously thought it was going to be Star Wars! Love Iron Man as you know and any mecha in general, that black and gold KO mark42/3 looks excellent, really want one now! Congrats on Blue Steel and Disco, still pondering those, probably get Gamma first though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
NICE!! Such an awesome collection you've got. Is the bot with the green visor from PewPewGun also? I've never seen this version before.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NICE!! Such an awesome collection you've got. Is the bot with the green visor from PewPewGun also? I've never seen this version before.
The green visor is an exclusive accessory, but otherwise it is the same as the normal one, I just added Hot Toys roadblock gear and vest along with a Play Arts Kai Halo weapon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts