One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Myers that Sideshow made a few years back was ok, but not for the discerning original Halloween fan. It lacked definition in the face and proper hair, it also was not accurate coveralls wise either. So I opted to fix that with this figure.

I sculpted the head, added the hair (brown), painted it black, found a good source for coveralls, dyed them and weathered them heavily. I also cast the knife from the Sideshow figure so that I would have a good Lamson mold ready to make more. Either way, I am immensely proud of him... wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

This is the part 1 version, I will be doing an H2 Warlock one as well. These will also be available for order anytime through my email at my site.

First one, to show the weathering on the coveralls.

·
GETCHA PULL!!!
809 Posts
:clap:clap:clap

I don't quite know what happened w/ SS's Myers. I am a DIEHARD fan of the first two films and I was seriously disappointed w/ the general release. Your version is the epitome of what it should have looked like!!

Well done!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a bunch guys! This project was one that have pushed me for years. I did another one a while back and was not happy with the face at all, so I kept pushing my sculpting skills until I felt that I could make a decent H1, Nick Castle kind of look... And I really lucked out. I'm just glad that I made a mold of it, so I can make it over and over again without fail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.