One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...Ive been posting here for a while and checking out your guys great work...I met some really cool people here who have really helped me out a lot and made me feel really welcome...and well I figured its my turn to post some pics of my stuff so here is my first figure I will post....Special thanks to Kuato and Greydeath for all there help...My version of Captain America....will post pictures of my current collection Later....enjoy

Attachments

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Very cool Cap. I've never seen anything quite like it. Kind of reminiscent of the throwback Cap wearing the M1 helmet.

Tactically speaking, shouldn't the shield be subdued colors? :lol

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
awesome job - would like to see what the shield would look like in those drab colors too - but of course that's his age-old symbol and it'd be a sin to touch 'em -

Awesome work!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
This is 10 kinds of Cool man....Thanks for sharing it with us.. One of the things that makes the Board/group so cool man is the interaction and the assistance we give and receive from one another. I've had dealings with both those gentleman myself both more than positive experiences.... Now it your turn... Oh and be sure to post those pics of the rest of your collections...

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome job - would like to see what the shield would look like in those drab colors too - but of course that's his age-old symbol and it'd be a sin to touch 'em -

Awesome work!
I was actually thinking about doing that but it just didnt seem right...I still might strip off the paint from the sheild and repaint it ....it didnt come out to clean the first time......thanks guys for your kind words

·
Registered
597 Posts
I"m so glad you posted your cap Sixtus, it looks even cooler then i imagined. such a great figure! I still have the tan color i used for the cap head incase you wanna do the shield the same color.

Chris

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Great job! The shield could have gone either way. The red, white & blue are classic superhero colors, but the subdued scheme would have been very interesting, too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.