One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Back to Arkham for you
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all 1:6 collectors
I have just joined the forum so i thought i would put some pics of my figure collection on here for all to see. I have only been collecting now for two years i have around 50 figures at the moment with more on the way as i have pre -ordered the new hot toys batman range. My other half is giving me so much grief at the mo for the collection that i have plus she is not a happy bunny about the wish list that i have for the rest of this year i.e bat pod ,batmobile iornman ,lost predator so that is why i have joined the forum to meet like minded people.
Thanks DarkKinght

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Wow!! I love your Predator collection, especially the 1:1 props - those are pricey.

I see you are a fan of Enterbay Bruce Lee too. Do you have the new Enter the Dragon ones?

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I wish i bought that Takara Jin Roh when it came out =(

·
Back to Arkham for you
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all your posts it nice to see i am not the only sane person and i have the Enter the Dragon bruce lee figures on my list to have for this year.I bought the tears of the sun bruce willis figure from ABC Express on ebay and i is made by feng's studio but i have not seen one around for a long time now. The cabinets are the Detolf from Ikea £35 each and they do the job fine i think.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.