One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing about having B-Day at the beginning of a year and close to X'mas, is that, you get many excuse to buy / get loads of figures... ha ha ha...

We were re-watching HellBoy last nite, my 39th time and Ruby's 1st, it is such great movie... I have this thought of bashing a Hellboy, and ended up buying one fm a collector's shop (Thanks Ruby), it is the best present ever!!!
And I am still gonna bash one.. ha ha ha!!!

I also got a 18" comic book version Hellboy fm my sister for my B Day, and God of War fm her for X'mas. I bought myself the HT CIA & PMC, another Harley. Ruby bought me the Star War figs and that LOTR Faramir at bargaining prices this X'mas... I scored 2 cheap old Ice-Hockey 1/6 players too...

Now, come rob my place... ha ha ha!!

Thanks

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Whoa, did you get all that in 1 day, or spread over the various festive days? Sweet score Cal! You sure are lucky, I only got a sweater and socks. :confused:

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Wow, you got a 1/6th Bobby Orr??? Where the heck did you find him? Happy birthday Calvin, enjoy your haul.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Congrats Cal on the major score and Happy Birthday my friend!! Having played hockey for years i always wondered about 1/6th hockey figures/gear and where to find them or if they were even made, that is too cool! As for Hellboy he is one of my fav characters too, seen the movie the same amount of times as you :lol, and also have the 12" ss version from when it came out. Have fun Cal and talk to you later!!
-mike
1/6th forever

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Quite the haul!! What was that address again??

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
CalvinLo said:
Now, come rob my place... ha ha ha!!
Flight to HK -$1485 USD
Bribe to individual to call Calvin into work off-hours - $300USD
Rental for base of operations and storage - $1000USD
Rental of vehicle to haul off Calvin's stuff - $250USD
Calvin's reaction before I return the stuff - PRICELESS

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Cost of HK onesix spree and dinner and drinking with Calvin and the guys....eternal poverty, LMAO....

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Great stuff - awesome haul! Love that God of War Kratos ;) and the hellboy stuff is great too - I'm personally a huge HB fan and can't wait for HB 2 to hit theaters this summer! :D

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rfr5671 said:
Whoa, did you get all that in 1 day, or spread over the various festive days? Sweet score Cal! You sure are lucky, I only got a sweater and socks. :confused:
Ha ha ha! Thanks rfr5671, Of course I didn't get them all in one day, impossible to carry that much, as mmuch as I would luv to... ha ha ha!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Leo, Hollowpoint, Mike, widescene, grizzerr , Ray, PD, Jess & Chris!!!!

Hollowpoint & Mike: Yup, they were definitely a rare find, the products dated 1998... I bought them at 7USD a piece, thinking of bashing Ice-Hockey Friday 13th... lol!

grizzer: the add is 1/6 wasteland in the fareast, next stop- bankruptcy leads robbery ... lol!

Ray, u are right, this is definitely a show-off thread, bear with me, I am just way happy!!! LOL!!!

PD: you are cool as always!!!

Jess: Then you should stay tune to my HB bash coming soon... he is gonna be the Cpt of our Black Cross Monster Hunting Unit.

Thanks Chris, Happy new year to you too!!!

Cal.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca

hey thats a whole bunch of fig there i only got the battle damage terminator socks cloths and all that stuff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts