One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bash of the year. It is Bill Jack fromt he movie "Billy Jack"! Da stupid. I still need to repaint the Triumph to a burgundy/red color to match the bike in the movie. It is a vintage bike from that era but is not 100% accurate. Had a hard time finding one that is close and from the same time period. The BJack is still missing the gloves to be complete. I have those coming. Many thanks to SteveO who made the belt, knife and sheath, the hat and to Newline for the boots, and OldJoeIn for the jeans. This is one of my favorite movies. Hope you like it.

Omega Man, Gen Ben Raines, Arni Predator in the works.

Thanks, Chris

Attachments

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
Great job! Looks like you got him down pretty good. Just watched the movie again not too long ago, made me want to do one myself.

David

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm gonna put my right comment along the left side of your bash...and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it. ;) :p

That's too wicked cool, my man.

Tom Laughlin can't act to save his life, but those were some of the funnest danged movies to watch. Excellent job.

·
Medic
2,882 Posts
Chris, that's one heck of a great looking Billy Jack!! I've always loved this character and have loved seeing the figures of him. They've all been pretty good, but yours is my favorite version, thus far.

- Ian

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to ALL for the kind words!!!!!! I'm glad you all liked it. Not the award winning kinda movie but it had its moments. Thanks again for the kind words!

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts