One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Guardian of Hades
1,584 Posts
Nice one mate, she looks awesome. :bravo

It's just a pity that the Kumik body is do damn thin and petite, that most female clothing is too baggy on them.
Hopefully the newer femme bods coming out will be slightly chunkier, with more meat on their bones.

· Guardian of Hades
1,584 Posts
Thanks! Yeah I had a hard time looking for the right body for her. The TTL clone that came with the FigureFun looked a bit too strange for me. She used to have bulky shoulders, giant hands and a giraffe neck. I think the problem is that she is actually thin and petite in real life, so non of the bulkier bodies worked for me.

I struggled with the corset a lot, since most of the releases tailored it to a giant chest (Phicen/FigureFun), when in the movie she was quite a bit smaller. (I think a 32B in real life?) Traded fit for accuracy as the Kumik one was rubbish.
:agree Yeah the Takara clones have breasts that are too large for Selene, but the Kumik body is too thin for her as well.

But you might have body in between the two with those bodies that iyiyyy has for sale.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...391-new-custom-female-body-arrived-today.html

The breasts are still quite large, however the rest of the body is also larger but not taller than the Kumik body, and they have the same length neck posts. - So no giraffe neck syndrome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.