One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

My aspirations to kitbash a French foreign legion Paracommando

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Scimitar 
#1 · (Edited)
How’s it going dudes and gals, I’m brand new to the forum and I could use a little help. So I have a fondness of the French foreign legion, especially the 2eme REP Of the GCP in the current year So I figured my first one sixth scale figure should be well, just that. So I obtained all the necessary parts, the only thing I’m uncertain about is the type of plate carrier he should be sporting and I do have a JPC and was wondering if this would be accurate? Any additional info will be greatly appreciated!
-ZK

#2 · (Edited)
I really can't provide any information as far as your question about the plate carrier is concerned but there is a French forum that has quite a few enthusiasts as far as modern French forces and the Legion are concerned. If you can't speak French (neither can I) then using a browser with built in translating or a translating plugin/extension is recommended. You may be able to find the information in an existing thread but if not, you could always sign up and ask your question there.

Here's the forum: ACTION FIGURINE

And here's the modern section: MODERNE

If you use Facebook, there are a few French customizers that have their own pages that might be able to help you. Some of these guys do primarily historical figures but they've done some modern figures as well. You will find them at these links:

Dudulle.69 - Figurines et Dioramas 1/6 - Home | Facebook

Pad75 1/6 Custom - Home | Facebook

Le Groupe Sixieme Legion - Figurines et Dioramas 1/6 - Home | Facebook

And then, you could always ask current or former Legionnaires on these two Facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/French-Foreign-Legion-1563066010598354/?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/Legion.E.77/?ref=br_rs

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.