One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got mine around the 1st Nov but just got around to putting him together alittle but still have a few more details to add. Wanted to share some pics of some posing I did last night with this figure. I wasn't a real believer of the high articulation bodies but I'm rather impressed with ACE's body. I know I've barely scratched the surface in terms of posing but I don't want to break him just yet. Figure is pretty much stock except for some patches I made, a Schmidt & Bender Short dot scope I hacked together, and a BBI Ranger RBA instead of the ACE. I also added a BBI holster and ACE surefire. thx for looking.

The standing poses looked better to me with the ACE body

Transition to sidearm-not perfectly posed but this body does a lot better IMO

Crouching-still working on the right angles but this body gives alot

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Nice bash!! The series of photos on the transition drill are really good on execution IMHFO, only thing I'd suggest is the support hand come to mid chest to meet the gun hand from the beginning.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
grizzerr said:
Nice bash!! The series of photos on the transition drill are really good on execution IMHFO, only thing I'd suggest is the support hand come to mid chest to meet the gun hand from the beginning.
I haven't been to the range in awhile so I'm alittle rusty on visualizing what you reminded me of...but when I just did a practice draw, I see what you saw that I missed..good eye for detail! I have better muscle memory I guess. I need to make time for the range too!

Thx for the kind words everyone...just hope ACE keeps putting out bodies like this one...don't think anyone will be disappointed in buying this figure.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Great posing and he actually stands up. I hate figure stands and the ability to stand up is the first thing I look for in a figure body. Are his ankles balljointed a la BBI? This is often a great plus though the Neo3 feet work rather well too.

Nice work

CHEERS!

PS (Anyone got a pic of this body nude?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.