One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Collector
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

juz to start off...wanna thank Kevin aka "aquaman59", a fellow member here, for selling this piece to me.
Though its quite an old figure, but he is my first! And I am very sure there are more to come! I really had lotsa fun though I had frustrating times getting him to wear the gloves and pinning up the medals. I hope you dun mind the quality because I used my camera handphone to take the pics, enjoy!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Nice work and a great figure. Manfred was one of my first DiD figures (Carnot was the other). The medals and the gloves were a pain in the butt.

I am no expert but from what little I know, he would not have warn his sword and dagger at the same time. The sword was worn for parades, the dagger was worn for formal functions, they are both ceremonial.

G

·
Man I wanted that set awhile back didnt buy it now I cant find it.. thats a great first set. I love the Captain America too.

·
Collector
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha....I couldn't decide which one to put on because I love both the sword and dagger...they look too awesome..so in order to make my life easier, I went ahead to put both on...also, whats the brown belt for actually?

by the way, any recommendations for another Luftwaffe Officer to accompany Major Manfred? I'm thinking of getting the Cyber-Hobby Exclusive General Adolf Galland from Dragon...not sure it they fit together...in terms of height, colour of uniform and the quality..any advice?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts