One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MY 18" COLLECTION(2): NECA Classic Predator: Helmet & Mouth-open version ALL PS)

BACKUP: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys ... 001383413606&type=1

AGAINST IN A CORNER OF MY MINI-STOREROOM…

I HAD BEEN STRUGGLING WHETHER TO BUY NECA 18" OR HT 12 CITY HUNTER... BUT AT THE END HT12"... A BIT REGRETFUL COZ SIZE DOES MATTER~~~~ EVEN THOUGH THE HT'S ARTICULATION IS BETTER... LET'S FEEL THE AWE OF NECA NOW~

AFTER PS PHOTOS, HAVE TO WATCH THE BLURAY PREDATOR AGAIN~~~

NECA'S LEG ARTICULATION SUCKS, IT CAN ONLY ROTATE 360 DEGREES, NOT UP AND DOWN, RIGHT AND LEFT... FOR BEAUTY AT THE EXPENSE OF ARTICULATION...

THX FOR WATCHING, TELL ME WHICH PIC U LIKE BEST, I LOVE THE JUNGLE AND INVISIBLE ONE~~~:51:

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Re: MY 18" COLLECTION(2): NECA Classic Predator: Helmet & Mouth-open version ALL

Nice and all, but, 18" should really be in the Loose Bits section.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MY 18" COLLECTION(2): NECA Classic Predator: Helmet & Mouth-open version ALL

Oops... let admin move it there~~~ :D

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts

I got cap and I love it and the mane thing I like about the figs that they are cheaper than HT and are still made good.:applause

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I can't agree more. The only demerits are the thigh articulation. For Cap, I got 12" so definitely give up 18" ... and head sculpts of 12" and its painting are no equal to me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

yes, it took me quite a while to find the right filter~~~~~~~~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts