One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted my 1000th post to be something that isn't said enough here.

I want to send my sincerest thanks to everyone on this board who makes this hobby what it is.

The Mods who don't get anywhere near enough appreciation and kudos for doing what they do.

The retailers who make us all broke :)

The members whose bashes, mods, and new ideas keep pushing the envelope on what we think is possible in 1/6th.

The members who post such fantastic work as to inspire us to do more, or just admire their handywork.

The members on here whom I have formed a relationship with here that I will not name as I would more than likely forget someone and feel bad.

The members who trade/sell items on a regular basis that are always kind, make sure that you're happy and often times show great generosity towards everyone.

And in closing, I want to thank everyone for making me feel welcomed here, and all of you, in your own way SUCK! :clap :devilhnd :hat

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
You suck for only having 1000....And just think there are members here in the 10,000 plus

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nicely put, Doc.

Would some of you at the WOH be so kind as to administer Doc his "1000th Post Congratulatory Beating" ? Don't hold back, it's nothing personal, it's da rules.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Nicely done. I applaud you. Dont take too much crap from the rest of the fellas, it is just as good that you have reached the thousand mark by only looking at the Happy Birthday threads. No one looks down on you for that, I love women too!!! :)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
DUDE PD has 23,000 and counting and you're happy about 1,000!?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.