Re: MW2 Juggernaut

VERY Cool !
Can't wait to see this one when it's done.:bravo

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

Sweet job so far!!!

I agree, they were bastards in the game. Though, in Estate it was fun, all you had to do was set claymore mines in hidden spots, lure them out and then get them when they're stunned.
Worked good on Regular, but on Hardened, they didn't stay stunned long! If you didn't headshot them on the first shot, you were toast! :doh

And back on topic... :D
Looking forward to seeing you finish up this figure soon!:thumb

·
1/6 rampage!
419 Posts

that look amazing!! can't wait for the finished pics!! :bravo:applause

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

thanks guys. I worked on the chest rig some more last last night. Still waiting for the rest of my pieces to arrive so I can start painting. I should have the rest of his gear outfitted this weekend. Then some tweaking and looking for the right weapon (M240/49 or SCAR H?).

@Multicam lover - yeah, still working on the store idea. Getting closer to a "yay or nay" decision depending on how the economy shapes up. That said, I am SOOOO ready for a change in career. :)

@Saiko - Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I like a challenge. heh. Some day I will complete the other over-the-top works I have in mind like the Moto-terminator I have been planning. (gulp)

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Makes working on this guy a lot more fun.

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts

Depending on what you carry/prices, I might be someone who goes to your store a lot, if you do make one. Also, this and the moto-terminator would scream awesome to anyone who passes by.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts

Very nice!! thought this was going to be Marvel related (duh) sorry I'm not that clued up on games, however he does remind me of the original Marvel Juggernaut all the same!:thumb

·
Registered
3,876 Posts

I dont really know what or who MW2 Juggernaut is but the custom work on this looks fantastic so far can wait to see the figure finished. Well done Init_zero.
Mw2 is a game, it was brought out recently called Call of Duty modern warfare 2 in the game the Juggernaut is a tough basterd!lol

Any updates on this guy? I would love to see how hes coming along.

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

Mw2 is a game, it was brought out recently called Call of Duty modern warfare 2 in the game the Juggernaut is a tough basterd!lol

Any updates on this guy? I would love to see how hes coming along.
Yup - have updates. But no pics just yet. I will get some on Friday when I am off work.
I discovered some new processes I am eager to try on him. Such as what CREG Customs did with the Two-Face handgun (Alclad paint), I am contemplating something similar on the collar. Also thinking of a custom base - which would delay the final piece.
Also torn with which weapon to use. I have an HT M249 that looks great on him. But the SCAR-L/Mk43 combo also looks sweet.
According to the game bio, he is often using the M240 with sight. But as you will soon see, I did not stick religiously to the game version. So the world is wide open.

Thanks for the continued interest folks.

-iz

·
Registered
665 Posts

Yup - have updates. But no pics just yet. I will get some on Friday when I am off work.
-iz
Awwww.. MAN! I saw that you had posted again and assumed there were some more pics. Bloody tease!

I haven't even played the game yet but I am pumped to see how this guy turns out.

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts

i've been looking forward to see this figure Jesse:popcorn, hope you do a base also to kick it off:woohoo

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Awwww.. MAN! I saw that you had posted again and assumed there were some more pics. Bloody tease!
lol - in know what a bastard eh?

I will update the thread title with "Updates" when I have photos up.

"On the groin the portector plate says "get some" on the butt portector it says "kick me""
Yep - the groin protector is not any that has been made in 1:6. So I have to make it. At first I thought I could get away with a modified dump pouch, but all were too small. So I have been trying to learn to sew - not going so well.

"i've been looking forward to see this figure Jesse:popcorn, hope you do a base also to kick it off"
Thanks Ian - yeah I would like to add a base. Already have a good idea of how it will look. Time permitting, I will make one this weekend. Either way, I will post some progress updates on Friday.

Still to do:
- Paint collar/blast shield
- groin/butt protector
- paint shoulder pads
- sew odds and ends for various chest rig attachments
- paint gloves
- additional weathering
- git er dun!

c ya guys back here on Friday!

-Jess

21 - 40 of 107 Posts