One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Linked some new photos. I plan on taking some better ones (in natural light) this weekend to hand off to 88reaper for some Photoshop magic!

Sorry for the blurry photos but if you stand back about 3 feet from your monitor, they look pretty good. hehe

Enjoy!

Completed:

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Re: MW2 Juggernaut

LOVE IT.

Mega cool work Init Zero! Bravo to you for undertaking this, I love super-involved custom work like this.
Hope it comes together smoothly, looking forward to more pix :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts

Great job! It's looking just like the game character! You've hit all the detail it has!

(that said, I HATE the friggin' Juggernauts!! Basterds armor can take sooooo many hits, and in "Estate", having them in close quarters against you is tough to beat! :dizzy:dizzy) You miss a head shot and nothing stops...the juggernauts!

Great job again!

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks everyone!

yeah - still lots to do with this guy - but the hard past (that insane collar) is mostly done.

I should have more updates next weekend.

thanks again!

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts

Sweet job so far!!!

I agree, they were bastards in the game. Though, in Estate it was fun, all you had to do was set claymore mines in hidden spots, lure them out and then get them when they're stunned.

·
Registered
667 Posts

Goodness gracious that looks excellent! If there were any MW2 figures to be made the juggernaut would be my must have! I love the design.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts