One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Actually, to me it looks like it will KICK ASS.

But that's just me. I'm a sucker for holding out to the end against overwhelming evil...

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Thankfully, they decided to drop the big honkin' shoulder pads from the uniform designs in the movie. It also looks like they made the Capital forces more "American" looking than the guys in the game.

As an old Mutant Chronicles- Warzone fan, I have to admit I'm intrigued by what I see here.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
It has been released already...it wasnt good, wasnt bad, if you like B-Movies its worth a shot. Its definetly better than Uwe Bolls Bloodrayne....
Id say its about the same level as Wing Commander The Movie in case youve seen it.
Some fairly bloody parts, some good CGI Effects some really bad ones, an interesting cast, but far from beeing a blockbuster.

·
Banned
3,778 Posts
It has been released already...it wasnt good, wasnt bad, if you like B-Movies its worth a shot. Its definetly better than Uwe Bolls Bloodrayne....
Id say its about the same level as Wing Commander The Movie in case youve seen it.
Some fairly bloody parts, some good CGI Effects some really bad ones, an interesting cast, but far from beeing a blockbuster.
Yeah, what he said; you can probably download this movie from somewhere.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Just google their names and pick the imdb link. Most actors have mixed results in their rolls. I still want to see this one, one mans trash being another man's treasure. After all, I still watch all the Segal and Lundgren movies.....

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
Re: Mutant Chronicles: Teaser

Well, I watched this last night. It's a pretty entertaining movie. Not great, but entertaining. A strange mixture of about 3 or 4 genres. It's getting a limited release this Friday, but you're probably better off just waiting for the DVD. Definitely worth renting.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts

It was on SciFi last night. I liked it, for what it was. Most definitely had Steampunk inspiration, and lots of fast-moving, violent combat (mutant hordes are very high ordnance-expenditure factors). Dark (blue screen?) atmosphere much enhanced by constant loss of members of the party. Everyone takes a pounding, it's ugly and relentless.

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts

I watched it last night too and then last night had dreams of being a soldier in WWII fighting the Germans, I wonder where that came from? :think

1 - 20 of 24 Posts