One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I wonder what body i can get that match this body best??
I hope you can provide some good answers for me. ;)

:hat

·
Registered
345 Posts
I don't see it work. I still have some Big Jim in my stash and they are wayyy smaller!

I don't know what you mean to do with these, but if you need a replacement body for one, you'd better go straight to EBay. They're not that expensive loose...

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
:wideyes WOW Big Jim and friends. .I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with these. Caution. .As previously mentioned they're smaller than the Base bodies we're using today.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it's not about joints or size. What i need to know if there is some athletic body that match in shape:

That means it have to be an 1/6 scale 12" body of course! :rolleyes

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well... Kaustik Plastik, HT's muscular bodies, knock offs, figure club muscular bodies, coo model muscular bodies to name a few. If you really want something close in 12", there's always the old Gi joes muscle bodies or even the Action Man or Max Steel from the 90s

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well... Kaustik Plastik, HT's muscular bodies, knock offs, figure club muscular bodies, coo model muscular bodies to name a few. If you really want something close in 12", there's always the old Gi joes muscle bodies or even the Action Man or Max Steel from the 90s
Max Steel is the best bet based on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lonewolfandcub i'll look into those exept Max Steel as i need a body builder body for a bash! ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In scale it's 1/8 in fact, so he is under 10". I have the Big Jeff Alpinist Joe figure, so he looks like the one in the last pic i posted. ;)
The reason i ask this about the body is that i want a custom figure with a custom head that looks like the one in the last pic.
It does look like i have my question answered but you are welcome to post some more if you think you know a body that may suit my purpose. ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool movie actionfiguremovie.

Cool, best I could find would be the 90's action man bodys

I do have several of those kind of action men, but how to remove their heads? :think

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah, That's good to know. ;) :thumb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts