One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to bash a John Carter figure, and I like the Triad toys one, but I always pictured him with longer hair (as I've seen him in most art.) I want to use the Hot toys Long haired headsculpt from the TTM14 nude body, but not sure if it will fit on the triad body the set comes with. Anyone know if will work or could suggest a more muscle like body that is compatible with this head?

Thanks!

·
Registered
545 Posts
It's going to be a lot easier to get the HT head onto the body, than the other way around.

The Triad neck pin is a cone, so it would probably be easiest to shave that down and use some hot glue to fit it for the HT head. Getting all the gear off to put on a new body is probably going to be more trouble than it's worth. It's tailored very snugly to the EVO body, which is already reasonably muscular, or at least well toned. There's the arm band that fits snugly around his arm, that probably won't fit on other bodies, as well as the leather sleeve banded around his leg.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't aware of a "Go-between" neck post, as it were, basically just wanna get that head on that body,lol. know anywhere to get said post?

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Oh, right, I thought you already had the head. If you're lucky, you might be able to get the head and neck and then you'll get the peg with it. War Toys have had loose neck pins though and eBay is a great place to start.

Happy hunting

CHEERS!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry, all sortsa misunderstanding on my part, I think. I do have the head and post , I just didn't know if the post would fit in the triad body (never had a triad figure before). I thought you were recommending some other post that fit the head and neck. Have to wait for my triad John Carter to get here before I experiment, just didn't know if I should prepare myself for anything. Appreciate all the feedback from all, though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts