One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Muscle bodies with plastic torsos (vs soft rubber)?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  xfing 
#1 ·
I have a special spray paint meant specifically for hard plastic and am looking for a muscle body (any color) that is all hard plastic, including the torso. Never purchased a muscle body before but understand that most, if not all, have rubber torsos and necks. Thus, my spray paint won't take to it.

As well as being all hard plastic, I need a body whose neck either:
1. Is separate from the body, similar to "regular" bodies.

or

2. Is a part of the torso but actually does NOT bend.

Basically, something that "looks" like a muscle body but has a "composition" like a normal plastic body.

#5 ·
:agree I recommend the Bruce body. It has No rubber parts and has the build of an athlete. KP has something very promising on the horizon. But you are ready to go forward now the ACI is the way to go. Good luck. :hifive be sure to post pics of the results. I'm curious about the paint you mentioned.

#7 ·
Same as da Bronx... go with ACI Flamma/Andrew and Bruce bodies... the torso & neck are really hard plastic
while the arms are hard plastic also but the kind of plastic that get soft when dipped in hot water.

Muscle bodies of HT, KP, Hit Figure and HT clones have rubber torsos and necks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.