One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading LG's post a couple weeks back and being called a post-padder a couple times in my life :sadpace, I was encouraged to get re-started on my Mujahadden project. I had bought a 1/6 bike on one of my vacations, so I figured it would be a fine vehicle for my guy.

The Mujahadden & Bike

The Mujahadden

The Bike

The Sandals

Parts List
Figure - BBI G1 Body
Shemagh - SOTW Special Forces Figure
Goggles - PT
HS - BBI Hispanic Figure (Freedom Force)
Hands - BBI G3
Kameez (Long Shirt) - doctor's lab coat, taped lower part of coat to shorten
OD Shirt - DML
Brown Vest - Unknown
Pants - 21C Policeman set
Chestrig - HT
AK - DML
Sandals - "custom" out of index cards

Thanks for viewing! Comments and criticisms always welcome!

-Hugh

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice job...that bike is great, and great idea for the long shirt. Maybe for your next project you could use the attached pic and upgrade to a motorcycle.

Attachments

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
great figure and bike! props for knowing the word for shirt in arabic/farci (kameez)! i love that AK, which set is that from? did you weather it? looks a lot better than my DML Aks

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I like this bash! The bike was a great find.
So what does it say on his sandals? "Left" and "Right"?

·
Registered
936 Posts
:wideyes:wideyes:wideyes
Very , very , very original and thats sandals are fantastic and bike I never saw it
A great work

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice muj Dye, finally someone for our hundreds of US And Allied grunt and specops and spooks to shoot at ;)
Really though nicely done, you took some time to put this guy together and it shows.

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks great Hugh! Love those custom sandals, and that bike is great!
Thanks Shaun!

Great bash and cool sandals. I like how the shemagh looks on him, must have been a pain to get it right.
Thanks tang! Actually, you just fold the shemagh in half, then tuck the corners into the goggle strap! :hyper

That's a nice bike Hugh.

I like the first shot. It has that intense look! Well done!
Thanks man! That means a lot coming from a 1/6 master like you!!

very cool, awesome job!!
Thank you getoninja!

Nice job...that bike is great, and great idea for the long shirt. Maybe for your next project you could use the attached pic and upgrade to a motorcycle.
Depends if I can find another doctor's coat and motorcycle...:rolling

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great figure & killer find, dude!
Thanks uramegak!

great figure and bike! props for knowing the word for shirt in arabic/farci (kameez)! i love that AK, which set is that from? did you weather it? looks a lot better than my DML Aks
I'm pretty sure the DML AK is from DML Oscar (Nam guy. Monkey Depot has it for $8 but I think somebody here was selling it for $5. :b

Cool! That's a very fine bike!
Thanks mgbb!

I like this bash! The bike was a great find.
So what does it say on his sandals? "Left" and "Right"?
Thanks for your kind words grizzerr! The sandals are supposed to say "For Allah" but I sorta screwed up and ended up putting some random dashes and dots! :angel

One of the 'bad' guys. Nice work. Bike is cool too.
Thanks Michael!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.