One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my HT Mt. OPS. Sniper, tool boxes from Exper Toys, and DiD's Albert Ross! Woohoo! Merry late Christmas and happy early b-day to me.

The only thing wrong is that one of the Sniper's hiking poles are bent. The folks at Cotswold are working on fixing this for me.

Hope to post some pictures tomorrow. :jump4joy

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
otawerks said:
Hi KneeJoint
Been looking at those tool boxes on ebay for a few weeks now, whats yur impression up close? is everything plastic or are some of the tools metal diecast?
Let's see. I have it in my hand right now... Just gotta get the blister back off. rip- tare- fold- spindle- mutilate There! It's open, and... Damn it! The needle nose pliers are broken, none of the hinged tools are actually hinged, everything is plastic! But, it all looks real good. The tool box and tray a heavy dusty plastic.
The seams on everything need sanding as do the injection points. I'll also do a bit of touch up and weathering on the tools. The pliers and box wrenches all feel real fragile.

Do I feel they are worth the $25? Yes and no. Quality wise no they are not. But, compared with all the fun I'm going to get out of these sets, they will be worth it.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Congrats on all three and an early Happy Birthday wish to you!! Have fun with them and looking forward to seeing some pics. I got the Al Ross figure too for Xmas, great figure :thumb
-mike-

·
Registered
83 Posts
KneeJoint said:
Let's see. I have it in my hand right now... Just gotta get the blister back off. rip- tare- fold- spindle- mutilate There! It's open, and... Damn it! The needle nose pliers are broken, none of the hinged tools are actually hinged, everything is plastic! But, it all looks real good. The tool box and tray a heavy dusty plastic.
The seams on everything need sanding as do the injection points. I'll also do a bit of touch up and weathering on the tools. The pliers and box wrenches all feel real fragile.

Do I feel they are worth the $25? Yes and no. Quality wise no they are not. But, compared with all the fun I'm going to get out of these sets, they will be worth it.
Thanks Kneejoint for your first impressions
Hmm... just as I thought, and for once I didn't jump on my visa, guess I learned my lesson with those $90 cybber hobby workshop static polystone crap... I had a chance to get my hands on a couple of Brothersworker figures that are equiped with some anodized alloy tools w/ working hinges & rubber grips, If only HT could edit them as a stand-alone tool set, I buy them for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts