One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Nice. I’m a sucker for the original black outfit with the sash. I’ve seen pics of Brie Larson in her MCU outfit and I’m actually pretty disappointed with how blah it is.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. I'm a sucker for the original black outfit with the sash. I've seen pics of Brie Larson in her MCU outfit and I'm actually pretty disappointed with how blah it is.
I'm also disappointed with the casting of Brie Larson as Ms Marvel, just doesn't fit my concept of her at all.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really cool! Both really great takes on Ms/Captain Marvel, both classic and modern. Great choice of head sculpts, and the costumes are spot on. Now you just need the current look with the mohawk and you're set!
Thanks! Yeah, I wish I had that head sculpt, trust me I looked around for something I could kitbash or modify, but couldn't find a thing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty cool. Two very different takes, giving off very different vibes. I like that the outfits are action-heroic rather than overly "sexy". Nicely done.
Again, thank you! Yeah, I probably should have gone with the same body for each figure, but I wanted to see what the differences would be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts