One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
This looks really well put together.

*The man on the far left next to the monitor is frowning as if he's left out of the action :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Nice figures! I really like leather magazine pouches. Can I ask where you got it from.

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Great figures! I really like seeing these, it's a very under-represented period in history.

It's also interesting to note that chest rigs aren't a modern idea.

·
大宋忠魂
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This looks really well put together.

*The man on the far left next to the monitor is frowning as if he's left out of the action :)
Hahahahah... He is not happy, he wants to serve his country but I have not made him got ready yet...

·
大宋忠魂
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great figures! I really like seeing these, it's a very under-represented period in history.

It's also interesting to note that chest rigs aren't a modern idea.
:thanksVery glad to know that you like seeing them... The second Sino-Japanese War is the great patriotic war for Chinese people. Even though it is under-representing in world history, it is great national memory in Chinese history...

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I am always glad to see your soldiers from this period. I also appreciate the link to Taobao, they make really nice stuff. Another thing about these wars, is the fascinating, wide variety of uniforms, equipment, and weapons.

·
大宋忠魂
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am always glad to see your soldiers from this period. I also appreciate the link to Taobao, they make really nice stuff. Another thing about these wars, is the fascinating, wide variety of uniforms, equipment, and weapons.
I appreciate your support and will keep posting pictures of WWII Chinese figures...Very glad to do it...:applause

1 - 13 of 13 Posts