One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to show what I won off of Ebay. I seriously hit the jackpot (for me anyways) and wanted to share. Much thanks to the collector who sold this lot. I haven't sifted through the goods yet, just took the pics and will sift through it later after I get out of class. But I can tell there are a bunch of serious goodies in here! Man I am sooo :clap happy! Won the auction at $203. Lot consists of some Hot Toys, BBI, DID, TUS, Toy Soldier, GI Joe etc...anyways on to the pics!

I'm still tripping! LOL:grinroll WOOHOO!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
It's more fun when you win it!

Congrats on the haul. Not a bad price for what you get.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
The 3 TS Seal sets is prolly worth what you paid for the whole thing, everything else is bonus...and that is a ton of bonus parts!!Lots of rare and HTF parts in the loot, and a tank to boot!!Congrats dude:thumb

·
Walk in Beauty
1,793 Posts
Great score! I can see a few of items alone is worth 200 and some change

·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GUNSLINGER said:
you even got the tank !?! SWEET DUDE !
Thats the same tank I asked you about gunslinger! lol..

It seriously is more fun when you do win em! I can't wait to get back and sift through the stuff! I'm at class and I keep looking at the pics here and keep giggling to myself. :bananahehehe I feel like a little kid. I had the biggest grin walking around. I bet my wife is going to take a look at the office and flip! Whats all of this?! hahahha. :wideyes

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
WOw looks like you hit the load!!!! Looks like it was Apache26s stuff he had for sell. Congrats man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts