One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just speculating here but with Batman .. er I mean Bale playing Moses in the upcoming Exodus movie, will we be seeing HT making the official 12' Moses action figure?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Just speculating here but with Batman .. er I mean Bale playing Moses in the upcoming Exodus movie, will we be seeing HT making the official 12' Moses action figure?
There is one and only one Hollywood Moses: Charlton Heston! Those lazy dicks in the film industry seriously need to stop remaking every fricking movie ever made. All those recent attempts at Bible stories have been boring crap. If anyone makes a Moses figure, hopefully it will look like Michaelangelo's statue, which by the way looks like Heston.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yup... every epic role played by Bale and every costumed role played by Depp eventually get turned into a figure :)

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Oh right... The Bible eh? I was hoping it was something to do with these guys:

·
Business Dog Workshop
127 Posts
Hmmmm I dunno. Would be kind of cool and different. But I mean, have you seen all the upcoming Marvel movies for this year and next?

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
A 12 foot Moses eh? Well, he WAS larger than life......:lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts