One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello friends...here you have another figure....this time it is a goumier of the CEF (Corps Expeditionaire Français) in Italy after the 4th battle of Montecassino.I have to replace the Garand for a sprinfgfield to be more accurate.
I hope you´ll like it. :wink:

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
This is absolutely mindblowing Oscar.....he looks so natural and everything is put together well!!!
GREAT Stuff!!!!
BTW I´ve been to a morrocan wedding 2 weeks ago....and the bride`s father had on of those "coats" on.....this reminded me of your figure,when it was psoted on the OSS UK.....way back!!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Brilliant work Oscar. The HT HS has undergone a remarkable change, and overall it is an absolutely stunning and very well done figure.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
nice job, great at capturing the mix of gear between US and Brit.. good balance, nice weathering.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Ahhh...I haven't seen this figure for awhile now since you had posted it on the other forums...this is one of my favorites from your collection Tiger!!! Definitley a joy to always see your work my friend!!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.