One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

More on Wal-Mart's DC Comics Wonder Woman figures

General News 
3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  tofanpw 
#1 ·
I recently saw a post about 1/6 scale DC comics Wonder Woman figures from Wal-Mart. They have released multiple versions of this figure/doll from the upcoming WW movie. These look great. The outfits are made of fabric and from what I've seen here on site, work well with the Phicen body. Again, they currently have several choices. 1) Wonder Woman, 2) Wonder Woman with cape and horse, 3) Queen Hyppo (the mother???), 4) Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor pack set, and 5) Diana Prince. Wal-Mart's DC Comics Wonder Woman

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Don't forget the action figures, Mattel's DC Multiverse WW is really pretty & looks like Gal Gadot(except for her too high eyes). Unlike last year's BvS action figures where the action figures shown in promo pics aren't like what you actually get.
View attachment 374697
Agree-they're doing a great job with their figures. And thats fantastic since we probably wont get the Hot Toys figure until 2018!!!!

#6 ·
Don't forget the action figures, Mattel's DC Multiverse WW is really pretty & looks like Gal Gadot(except for her too high eyes). Unlike last year's BvS action figures where the action figures shown in promo pics aren't like what you actually get.
View attachment 374697
The in hand pictures look pretty nice for $29.99. If anyone is looking for her, it is currently in stock direct from Amazon and Target.com. I ordered a few minutes ago from Amazon.

#3 ·
Cool. There are so many extras with these! I went back today for the "Diana Prince" version (and their stock was severely depleted!!!!). The blue dress fits your Phicen figure. Also gold boots and sword!

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
Just a heads-up that the Walmart ones did make it up into Canadian Walmarts after all. There was no sign of them when these threads started and I figured they were probably US only, and I didn't get a chance to check further till today.

But Walmart had 2 WW with horse and 2 Hyppolita with horse at Can $40, plus 1 basic WW at Can $20 (from US $15) which I bought, and 1 Shield-Block WW at Can $30. On the way home I checked a second Walmart that had nada, and a third one that had only the figures with horses. It's still possible that unlike US Walmarts we got a Canadian assortment that doesn't include the hunter WW, blue gown WW, or Steve Trevor.

I actually found Hyppolita to be the most visually appealing figure, in a kind of generic or She-Ra way, but her silly much underscaled horse adds too much to the cost. In fact I just donated a couple of those same horses back to a thrift store a few days ago, so I had to stop myself from buying her.

Edit update: I doubt anyone's ever coming back to this post but I feel compelled to update it for accuracy. I have now seen also the Blue Gown WW and the Hunter WW in Canadian Walmarts. That's everything except the WW & Steve Trevor two-pack, and I doubt we're getting that.

#9 ·
These new dolls has the bigger/buffer body, that's why their outfits fit other female action figure bodies. There're 3 "deluxe" dolls of WW, Hypolita & her big friend not released yet, but these came in the same barbie body last year's BvS WW doll has, so no chance of having their more detailed outfit & accessories fit other femfigs.

HT has announced their BvS WW figure for next month's release.

#14 ·
If you are buying these for customization/kitbashing with higher-end bodies and headsculpts, be mindful of what you get. For example, although the overall look is the same, the Shield-block Wonder Woman is not the same as the Battle Ready Wonder Woman that was advertised in the recent threads. Apart from the more limited articulation (due to the action feature), about half of the apparel on the Shield-block version is non-removable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.