One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
OOOOOHHHH!!!!! I want!!! Cheers for the info! Probably just saved me 400gbp on Deathtroopers alone!!

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Does anybody know what the base body looks like? I recall seeing something about the articulation in the body and size comparison to other 1/6 figures for the Disney Marvel figures in this line, but I don't remember the specifics.

I'm digging the Krennic, but he will need some new pants at least.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
oh wow thanks for posting!! Death Troopers and Krennic definitely on my list, and as said above, will save me about $600 on Death Troopers!

·
11,538 Posts
Does anybody know what the base body looks like? I recall seeing something about the articulation in the body and size comparison to other 1/6 figures for the Disney Marvel figures in this line, but I don't remember the specifics.

I'm digging the Krennic, but he will need some new pants at least.
So far the men are 12" but the women are only 10" which should be ok for Leia but perhaps not others, I imagine the Deathtroopers will only be 12" not 13" like the HT so some mods will be need if that's the case. Anyway, clone bodies are dirt cheap right now so I'll probably swap all of mine out with all the options we have.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is such a great time for star wars 1:6 right now! Don't believe me? well:

We have HT and Sideshow on the high end pumping out loads of cool figures at 150-250 dollars each.

The upcoming Bandai 1:6 stormtrooper kit in the mid level at under 60 or so dollars.

Disneystore's new lower-mid level collectors 12 inch figures (posted above) in the 30 dollar range.

Hasbro's lower-mid range of Black Series die cast helmets in 15 dollar range.

The Takara lower-mid range helmet collection.

And of course Hasbro's low end electronic stormtroopers (30-40 dollars) and the low low low end shampoo bottle style figures (10-15 dollars range) as well as the occasional vehicle in the line, such as the scout trooper and speeder bike (20-40 dollar range).

Good times!

·
11,538 Posts
It is such a great time for star wars 1:6 right now! Don't believe me? well:

We have HT and Sideshow on the high end pumping out loads of cool figures at 150-250 dollars each.

The upcoming Bandai 1:6 stormtrooper kit in the mid level at under 60 or so dollars.

Disneystore's new lower-mid level collectors 12 inch figures (posted above) in the 30 dollar range.

Hasbro's lower-mid range of Black Series die cast helmets in 15 dollar range.

The Takara lower-mid range helmet collection.

And of course Hasbro's low end electronic stormtroopers (30-40 dollars) and the low low low end shampoo bottle style figures (10-15 dollars range) as well as the occasional vehicle in the line, such as the scout trooper and speeder bike (20-40 dollar range).

Good times!
:agreeI thought the exact same thing when I posted my Rogue one thread and saw yours!

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
The Elite Disney Store Star Wars figures aren't going to be specifically discounted for a while -- the Marvel are only hitting that point now, after being out for a few months. But the Disney Store occasionally posts a "Family and Friends discount 25% off your total regular price purchase," usually good 3 days Friday-Sunday. It could turn up for the holidays or maybe the boxing day weekend, and it could make a big difference especially if somebody is buying all 7 SW figures, multiples of the trooper, etc. Watch for it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
For $20, I'm going to give the Widow a try and if I like her enough, I'll pick up some Star Wars figures.

Some pictures I found on flickr got me intrigued. An unclothed pic (credit to codenamesilentg)

DISNEY STORE EXCLUSIVE MARVEL ULTIMATES 10" BLACK WIDOW by codenamesilentg, on Flickr
DISNEY STORE EXCLUSIVE MARVEL ULTIMATES 10" BLACK WIDOW by codenamesilentg, on Flickr

If I can get her hair to look half as good as this....(credit to MmDisney200)

Disney store black widow doll premium action figure by MmDisney200, on Flickr

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are these Rogue One figures out in Europe yet?

·
Headsculpt Huntress
109 Posts
Are these Rogue One figures out in Europe yet?
I just asked the german Disney Onlinestore for the new figures.

They replied with: We will forward your enquiry to the responsible department and come back to you soon.

In other words: What the hell is she talking about? What figures does she mean? Why is it so often that we get information later than our customers here in Europe? F....ing management!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
dangerous person
1,347 Posts
I didn't even like TFA but I think this figure is worth a checking out. $35 compared to $250+......no brainier. Plus there's plenty of ko Rey sculpts floating around if this one bothers you. I don't think it's that bad though.
The potential of that death trooper though..... I actually think there's a good challenge to the HT version. Obviously wouldn't win that challenge, but still I think people can squeeze an awesome set up out of it for sure. But if the movie sucks....nobody will care haha

1 - 20 of 173 Posts