One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
I agree as well. There is a serious void in this theme, and it needs to be filled. I can even see doing some international suits - I really like the design of the Sokol suit:

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it just me, or do the legs on that kit look a little stumpy!?

CHEERS!
Yeah it sure does look that way to my eyes as well. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Who was it that made the upgrade set for the DML Apollo moonwalker figures that included the "golf club"? I remember the make passed away, but I can't remember who it was. I should have gotten one of those sets while I had the chance.

I would love to see a current astronaut figure, maybe with a MMU?

Tom

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Any astronauts in 1/6 would be appreciated. For now I've settleed for the Hasbro Shuttle and Mercury astronauts, but woould always like to see more.
That Apollo video almost made me swallow my tongue - don't DO that!!!! lmao!

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Any astronauts in 1/6 would be appreciated. For now I've settleed for the Hasbro Shuttle and Mercury astronauts, but woould always like to see more
I hope you would know that DML has made a few Apollo astronauts......unfortunately, they were released some time ago, and are currently hard to come by now....

Attachments

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Who was it that made the upgrade set for the DML Apollo moonwalker figures that included the "golf club"? I remember the make passed away, but I can't remember who it was. I should have gotten one of those sets while I had the chance.

I would love to see a current astronaut figure, maybe with a MMU?

Tom
The was the late Chris Chulamanis of EVA Models if you Google his name.

We need a George Clooney in his Shuttle Space Suit with MMU from 'Gravity'!
:thumb

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
we need a Mercury figure (even a 'generic' one would do, as there was a lot of height difference between the 7), a Gemini space walker, a 'late model' Apollo suit, a 'Gregarin' Cosmonaut, and a Space Shuttle MMU suit. to say nothing of a MIG pilot and an early U-2 pressure suit. but, alas, unless Dragon offers us more 'Astro-figures', it may be a long wait, if ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts