One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[I am posting this on behalf of RubyK, my girl friend, a new member whom is unable to upload pics /post threads yet ]

RubyK:

Hello, guys! you can call me Ruby...haha! Glad to have a chance to share things with all of you...Yup, tks Calvin gives me most of his fem-figures and I remake them with new image! Like Roxy, remember where u had seen her before??? I do like Roxy, see...like my style..yeah! Riding on the Deathbike with Hud...killing Monsters...

Thanks for sharing!!!

·
neurotic neurone
16,026 Posts
What a way to make an entry Ruby, a warm welcome aboard.

Fantastic work from top to bottom. I love that pony tail. Ya got some mad skills there, thanks to a customizer nut standing behind you. :p :thumb

And that mad ride of yours Cal bro, is as always an eye candy piece to look at my man. SWEETNESS!! :thumb

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
This fig must be Rapunzel after she let down her hair, got down on the ground, ripped off a zombie bike, and met Hud at the nearby ripped-off-zombie-biker's bar :thumb :thumb Thanks for posting your g-friend's work, C.Lo :banana It's incredible.

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
awesome work - love her back rifle sling and tattoo especially -

Welcome aboard RubyK - glad to have a bit of estrogen here as it seems this hobby is a large majority male; there's no doubt some female influence is a good thing, especially if it's this good... ;) :D

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Welcome aboard Ruby! Wow what and entrance and what an amazing display of skill and imagination! Love the outfit (specially the skull belt buckle, whoa cool!) weapons, gear, tattoos, and espcially the bike are just outstanding! Amazing work!!
-mike-

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
That is just SICK! Welcome aboard RubyK. Your work is inspiring and a nice change to a very deverse group of Troopers. Thanks for the post and look forward to seeing many more.

Chris

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
CLOSE THOSE PAINT JARS...AARRRGGGGG! Sweet RubyK, aka Ruby, aka C-Lo GF. Is that Roxy the Vampire Slayer? Nice Tats and gear. :thumb

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RubyK:
Hi, uramegak, Leo, Hollowpoint, romedome, Anti-Personnel, Jess. Mike, tks so much!!! I got many inspirations from this forum which filled up my mind, and I look very much forward to my next creations! Tks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RubyK:
Thanks onesixx (Andy, right?!), Chris, rfr5671!!!
I am so excited and really appreciate the kind and warm reception!!!
Especially with big names like you guys, Calvin has been telling and showing me how great you guys' works are, which I found really amazing, and am glad to be part of it!!!

And ha ha ha, Roxy is indeed a Vampire Slayer, and Slayer of all Evil things... we are gonna have a Monster Hunting Team - lets called it "The Black Cross"

Thanks!

Ruby

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Calvin:
OK, it is my turn.
Thanks guys! Indeed, Ruby is well excited as if she won an Oscar, lol!!!
I am just glad that we are back together for good, and that she is seriously into the hobby, which makes me one lucky SOB, and Ruby is very talented, she has a good taste for things (self-praising a little here... ha ha ha!)

And I am especially honor to see Anti-Personnel & Onesixx in the crowd of old friends, for both Ruby & I love your works!!!

Last but not least, Leo, Romy, Hollowpoint, Mike, Jess & uramegak, everytime I post something, you guys are always there for me rightaway, that is seriously something and means a lot to me, bros!!! More than words can say!!!

1:6 Forever!!! And stay tune for Hud and his bike "Hell Hound", feat. Ruby's next Monster Huntress.

Cal.

·
Plastic Alchemist
1,111 Posts
Holy. Hot. DAMN!!! What an intro!!! Ruby, welcome to the forum; that's one kick-a$$ cool figure... beautiful detailing, excellent design in terms of gear, perfect outfit, and the pony tail addition just makes it for me. Lookin' forward to seeing what you grace us with next!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RubyK & Cal:
Thanks phantom11! Yup, the pony tail is indeed a successful trial, we bought this cheap strings/ threads like material, which works quite well with 1:6, we shall experiment more with them!!!

Ruby: I have 2 other Monster Huntresses lined up already, and Calvin will be working on another bike... and may be a horse too! Pls Stay Tune for more of our "The Black Cross" series.

Thanks!!!

·
Pets lover
32 Posts
Cool! I can reply now by myself!!!
Thanks again everybody, I don't think I can sleep tonite... so happy!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Cal, you are indeed one lucky guy ;) and goodluck to you both!

Ruby & Cal, any plans on making some monsters for Roxy and Hud to smear all over the highway?

Brilliant work and incredible imagination! :thumb
-mike-

1 - 20 of 53 Posts