One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 43 Posts

· Old Jarhead
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Monkey Depot on vacation or just out to lunch? I'm a long time customer and am vexed that I have not received a reply to an email about a Ti-lite Enfield that I'd ordered. Well I received the package today and what to my suprise the British Enfield had morphed into a Russian RPK. I realize that they were undoubtly overun with orders from their free shipping weekend but to not acknowledge an email about a shippimg mistake is a bit much. Perplexed and POed. Small wonder the hobby continues to shrink.

· Old Jarhead
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I got a response and the correct item is in the mail. I've been a customer well north of a decade and was totally shocked that to wrong item was shipped the first go round. Like getting Batman instead of Superman. :fit:fit:fit I've been wanting a proper Enfield to finish my WWI Tommy. As for the phone I was too POed to have proper diction when addressing the issue at hand. A large order having a wrong item I understand but just one item? One needs to pay attention to what ones is doing and get back to basics of doing one thing right instead of doing multiple things wrong.

1 - 2 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.