One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
pathfinder505
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey found a review of the 3R IJA at Monkey Depot here's the link: http://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=42

The helmet fits pretty well by just looking at the pics, on the helmet cover guess what Brady say we have to glue it to make it fit better. BUt I like the helmet without the cover looks like it's been in combat for a while.

Thanks and Great Review Brady!!!!

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Brady did a great review and I saw this figure in person at EBT. Cal-Tek lent them a production sample to show. It's an impressive figure. Not a shorter body as some hoped, the rifle looks really good from what I could see.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I enjoyed the review and am actually really looking forward to this one. I generally find that DiD ranks way up there with their quality and accuracy. I use the bodies in most of my bashes and find them excellent. My last couple of DiD buys have been nice, but not all that thrilling, but this one is one at the fore of my radar.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Back when I was still collecting WWII, I always wanted a great Japanese Soldier. (All we had then was the 21st version.) This one looks really fantastic! Full-gear, all cloth and leather items! DiD is rockin' it once again. DML on the other hand........ Well, at least someone's got the 1:6 Germans with 2004's quality standards covered. :lol

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Back when I was still collecting WWII, I always wanted a great Japanese Soldier. (All we had then was the 21st version.) This one looks really fantastic! Full-gear, all cloth and leather items! DiD is rockin' it once again. DML on the other hand........ Well, at least someone's got the 1:6 Germans with 2004's quality standards covered. :lol
:devilhnd tehehehe

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Actually, the figures DML made back in '04 are better than their current ones! :nanana

This looks like the best figure DiD have done so far, glad to see the helmet looks alot better in the M-D review - check out that weathered paint job! :wideyes

·
Registered
16 Posts
DML sucks in creativity and quality. I even like my 21st Century figs more than Dragon ones. I remember 21st C was the fist to come out with new ideas like Stalingrad Russian Infantry and Pacific Jungle Marine, then Dragon started copying and pumping these out, when previously all they did was repetitive German and US Army figs.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
That looks frakking awesome! I just wanted the nude before, but that gear looks good enough to use in a different bash I was thinking of. This could be the first WWII figure in a long time for me. And I don't even want it to be a WWII figure.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
At last! Fantastic figure. This I've been waiting for since forever. If you guys don't need the unis of this great fig, send them my way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts