One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Happy Birthday to our distinguished gents!
I hope your day and your week started off brilliantly to start off your shiny new years!

A big shout out to our friend and wizened one, Pukingdog!!!! :cheers

And our prolific buddy Ghettoct whose MH-60s always bring me back to my early days in the hobby and discovering the cool work and possibilities of 1/6th!!!!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Special Birthday wishes for two of the finest people I've met in the hobby:

Pukingdog, you sir are the man. Enough said.

And to One Bravo Four, the first member who welcomed me to OSW and whom I first traded with when I joined, I hope you had a fine day, and I also hope to see you again here (in Mike's own words) in "the mean streets of OSW".

Happy Birthday gentlemen!

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Happy Birthdays to all and PD!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Happy belated Birthdays guys! Hope you all have a GREAT day!

Extra special shout-out for Mike (PD)... wishing you a HEALTHFUL, HAPPY, and SUCCESSFUL 64th year! Thanx for everything you do to make OSW many peoples favorite online visit.

Please let me buy you your favorite adult beverage... I'm good for it.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Thanks to you all. It's been a great week, so far. That includes our new-found zombie spam-buddies. I do miss John, as well as a lot of the others who've moved along. They are part of the legacy, and why this still ain't a half bad place to pass some time.

Mike

·
builder of blackhawks.
531 Posts
Happy Birthday to our distinguished gents!
I hope your day and your week started off brilliantly to start off your shiny new years!

A big shout out to our friend and wizened one, Pukingdog!!!! :cheers

And our prolific buddy Ghettoct whose MH-60s always bring me back to my early days in the hobby and discovering the cool work and possibilities of 1/6th!!!!
happy belated birthday to all the 23febs! thanks saiko for the kind words!

been a long time since i was here (thought i lurk a few times) and must say that reflecting on life after almost losing it makes me appreciate the time i have left here on earth. though i still "play with dolls" as my wife says, im winding down my career and look forward to retirement in two years. i hope to finish "demon-6" the orginal mh60L that opened my world to the world of "delta". the Shughart and Gordon tribute and all the invitational travel orders there are still the most memorable moments in my life. =) again thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts