21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
RAV and AWS madness:

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It looks like it's folded under, with that formed holster it must be pretty secure.

·
Uncle Sam's Trunk Monkey
873 Posts
The newer version of that holster has a button on the side to relase the m9, its made by black hawk i think

·
I come from space!
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Callahan:

***quote from user***
Ok can't wait any longer.
been waiting for Homeland Security monies to get us our body armor, new pappers, and a bunch of team gear.
We medics came into some donations so we bought our own LBV. My choice was Callahan 2.0 in OD.
While I am issued a MP5 SD, I managed to put the mags in the internal pouches, I can also use them for
my AR if the situation calls for it. I put the Radio, OC and flashlight in the rest. All SOE pouches,
starting on the right, Major bleeding (with quick clot, Israeli bandage ect.), smoke grenade pouch, basic
first aid, cop pouch (mirror, IR cyalume sticks, power bars, door stops),
airway (opa/npa Cric and ET kit with pocket mask). On top 2 mags and shears and *****. BACK has
Camelback and a homemade dump pouch. I will most likely carried my plates in this instead of the vest.

BOAR:

***quote from user***
Basic set up is an EssTac Boar with Stu's shoulder harness instead of the straps. Along with that on my right is my
IFAK (issued in UCP) then a TT holster. Not pictured is a flash bang pouch holding my RINO/GPS then a couple of
9mm pouches with my multi tool and a Krill light. Mid left is a GP pouch with a Spec Ops BDU pocket organizer in
it holding chem stick, extra batteries, M24 bino's, a couple markers, chew, smokes etc. The blank spot on the way left
is waiting for a dump pouch to come in from Geardo. (soon I hope). Also added my IR stobe to the left shoulder strap,
and on back is a TT hydration carrier w/a Camel Back 3L. bladder.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Paraclete plate carrier:

Same guy's raid pack:

MLCS vest system:

Dutch kct operators gear (hsgi wasatch):

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Eagle MLCS H-Harness

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ACU RAV:

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
ACU RAV!!! Hot damn, bbi or Hot Toys, get yer butts in gear. You both have the RAV pattern and the ACU fabric. Make it happen!!!!!

·
Baconforce
24 Posts
Wimpie, the Paraclete PC in you picture, do you have any idea on unit? Army SF? Seen Paraclete PC's on CAG-gents, but Schmidt & Bender Short dot only on EOD-personell...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nordstroem said:
Wimpie, the Paraclete PC in you picture, do you have any idea on unit? Army SF? Seen Paraclete PC's on CAG-gents, but Schmidt & Bender Short dot only on EOD-personell...
The acu rav, and paraclete vest and raid pack are from lightfighter member basicload, he is a mod on lightfighter. He's army for the rest I do not wish to speculate on what unit he is with.

The guy has got some cool gloves and knife to, mechanix gloves with light in them and a Bill Harsey knife.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts