One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great figure, very good price, quality is fantastic....I done a few mods to make it mine,,,as you can see I wanted to have plenty of that concrete dust look on him, I done the helmet, knee pads, boots, adding that scraped and notched metal look.......I used hot toys batman hands, cutting the stock gloves at the wrist and applying to the ht batman hands....I cut the belt at the back to pull tighter and glued in the back..i added the zip ties, I lowered the helmet/visor, I had to skin his nose to do so.... I like it better like this,,,,i painted the parts that they did a poor job on , shoulder pads, etc,,,,fixed the r in dredd to not look like an a.....added the bullet wound,,, might add a little more blood....anyway I like it....I like my figures weather beat if need be,,,,

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Now this i like! Excellent weathering and mods!
You even got the hole on the wall the same height as his wound where Lex shot him... :applause

I want to get another one to "battle-damage" same as yours...

·
Registered
327 Posts
One fo the best take on this figure that I've seen

·
SPQR
837 Posts
That's how i reckon he should look and now i've seen your excellent work i have the inspiration.Great detailing and i love the choice for the Hands.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Man, that's excellent work.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Looks GREAT !!!! Nice, nice, nice job!!!

I might suggest a light black wash over the buckle.

Love the brick wall too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts